Thursday, December 01, 2011

Oh hey December.

IMG_6616-2Spending my first Christmas/Holiday season in like, forever, not having to worry about exams. Working my first Christmas (one of the joys of a career in healthcare). Putting together the perfect Holiday playlist including old favourites (Sarah McLachlan & Sufjan) and new ones too (Carole King, She & Him, Justin Bieber{I’m not even ashamed}). Christmas crafts (which I can only expect will involve a lot of silver glitter). Christmas shopping (yes, I’m one of those crazy people that loves the crowds that come Christmas shopping). Red Starbucks cups (probably too many). Packing and starting to move (yes, I found out I get to live in my dream apartment come January). Bon Iver (next week!!!!!!!!! {yes, that many exclamation points are absolutely  necessary}).

This is what my December is looking like. Hopefully yours looks as lovely as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment