Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Hello December.

Hi. Where on earth, has November gone? If anyone can tell me that would be awesome because I definitely missed out on it. In the beginning of November I had full intentions of doing a daily December album inspired by Ali Edwards. I started one last year but it failed miserably. This year would be different, I planned on putting it all together ahead of time however before I knew it, it was November 30, and I hadn't yet put it together.

So I've spent the last couple of days putting together an album so that I could make a daily december album. Here is what I came up with. Some of the pages right now are blank cards designated for a single photo, but these will start look better as I add words and photos from each day. If anyone has any question about products used you can leave a comment and I will let you know what it is. A lot of it is Basic Grey and Love Elsie, but if you have any specific questions for sure just leave a comment and I will let you know.























I may add a page for the 26th because I have a second Christmas on that day with my Dad's side of the family, I am just not sure yet.
I am very excited about the whole process behind this, of documenting each day, essentially this is an extended version of Ali's other signature project the week in the life project, which I didn't get a chance to participate in. Tomorrow I will post a share with the completed pages for December 1 and 2. And then each subsequent day I will post for the page I completed the day before. I will try to be a good blogger and keep up with the whole process.
Happy December everyone!!
xoxo Jer

1 comment:

  1. heyyy found you through elsie's class. this is sooo cute! seriously, the coolest thing ever, i'm in total awe. i can't wait to see the finished product :]

    ReplyDelete