Monday, August 15, 2011

(Photobooth) What I’m Wearing

Ok, so I know I literally just blogged about my new camera (which I am loving) however I was getting ready this morning and was ready to head out the door when I glimpsed myself in the mirror and said, “Damn, I look good today. I should share this outfit.” But, since I was just about to head out the door I didn’t have time to take some proper outfit photos. The solution? A photobooth What I’m Wearing shoot. So this is what I wore to run some errands earlier today. I give you, my errand running, mall-walking, denim on denim ensemble.Snapshot_20110815_6Snapshot_20110815_7Snapshot_20110815_13

Outfit Details: Denim shirt: H&M; Jeans: American Eagle; Bag: Hurley (seen here); Watch: Fossil; Belt: thrifted.

Aaaaaand, no shoes!!!!!!!Snapshot_20110815_10

Kidding, I wore my Toms. But obviously I wasn’t wearing any when I took these pictures.

Happy Monday kiddos!

1 comment: