Thursday, October 07, 2010

“Got muh hurrr did”

For those of you who don’t speak ghetto, that title is “Got my hair done.” ha!

Let me preface this post by saying I *love* my stylist. When I moved over to the other side of the city, I left an amazing stylist but it was too far of a ride on public transit (considering I’m carless) to go over just to get my hair done – especially when there are probably 10 or 15 salons within a 10 minute walk of my building. I tried out a bunch of different stylists and after almost a year I found one that I love. I have complete trust in Michelle and kind of give her free reign to run with the idea I have every time I get my hair done.

Anyways, tonight I got my hair done, told her kind of what I wanted and let her have at it. This is what I look like now (please excuse the dirty mirror):IMG_0172IMG_0173IMG_0174Eeeee! Crazy right? I really love it – its super different and the back is half long/half short too. I don’t know how she manages to kill it every time, but she does. I’m so fascinated watching people cut hair, because it really is their art form. Its really interesting to watch her work on my hair and then see this at the end. I’m interested to see what my family will think this weekend (its Canadian thanksgiving this weekend)  when I go home.

Also, Michelle asked me if I would ever consider being in a photo shoot for her. Of course I would! She and a few of her stylist friends occasionally do some shoots for their portfolios and apparently it’s hard to come by guys with interesting hair. ha! We’ll see what comes of that in the future.

Tonight is homework. Tonight is Greys. Tomorrow is a bit of homework. Tomorrow is packing almost all of my laundry so I can do it at home this weekend. Tomorrow or Saturday I will post my fall playlist so check back for that.

I love you. J.

Ps. I love you.

I tweeted about the SS 2011 Collection by Jil Sander last week, but here is a video from the show in Milan a couple weeks ago. I don’t know what it is about the collection, but I think it is super inspiring.

9 comments:

  1. Jere! Your hair looks damn gooooooood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! It's man pretty!!!! I mean, man-BEAUTIFUL! :) e

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeremy! It's killer! LOVE it. I appreciate your opinion on hairstyling, and your stylist is lucky to have a guest who gives her freedom to create! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is sooo AMAZING!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good bro. I feel like I've seen that style before. Think a friend got the same kind of cut a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the new do, so handsome you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your hair! It fits you so well, dang! I need her to work a miracle on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new cut! You look FAB-U-LOUS!

    ReplyDelete