Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Playist

So I had planned on putting together a Christmas playlist for you, my friends but you know how time slips away, especially when your life is consumed with finals.

Aaanyways the reality is I’m listening to a lot of the same Christmas music as I did last year so I decided I would just share the playlists I made last year again.

So I present to you, for the second year in a row merry.merry.christmas part one and two.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

So I am listening to all these lovelies plus  a lot of the Oh Blue Christmas album by A Fine Frenzy. I’m also listening to (probably the most) The Christmas Collection by Sleeping at Last (which is free, so go download it!).

Enjoy these lovely treats for your ears.

Jeremy :)

Ps. I Love You.

One of my favourite Christmas playlists out there right now is by my cutie pal Kara.

You can listen to her’s right here.

If you like mine you’ll like hers. So go treat your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment