Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today

Today I spent a lot of time here.

pool Today I spent a lot of time reading this.

Today I found out some very exciting news.

Today I was more inspired than ever to try to improve my photography skills and to get out my Dad’s old film Pentax because of lovely images like this one.

kim Today I got some more colour on my vampire skin.

Today I ran a race against my brother and sister. {i don’t ever ever ever run}

Today I played frisbee in the sun.

Today I made a layout that I have been thinking about for a while in my head.

Today that layout turned out better than what I had pictured in my head.

Today I spent a bit more time here.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Today I plan on doing a bit more scrapping.

Today I am going to snuggle on the couch with my tv blanket and watch and episode of 24 with mom and bro.

Today I am going to crawl into bed in the wee hours of the morning and read a bit more Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment