Friday, February 12, 2010

Style Crush: Acid Wash

I love the look of acid wash – on but not limited to – jeans, sweatshirts etc. Ha. I think it is such a rad look.LOOKBOOK.nu:

LOOKBOOK.nu: LOOKBOOK.nu: LOOKBOOK.nu: LOOKBOOK.nu:

As much as I love the look I’m not sure I could pull it off. I found the most perfect pair of acid wash jeans at the thrift store once – but they were too small. boo. I think I’ll try something not too intense – like this.LOOKBOOK.nu: Aand I really like this sweatshirt from American Apparel.image [get it here]

What do you think about acid wash??

** all images (unless otherwise noted) are from lookbook. click each photo for the original source.

Ps. I love you

image from Marie Claire Brazil via

3 comments:

  1. that last photo makes me happy! and your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me acid wash is not coming back. I suppose if you've lived through the trend once, you really shouldn't wear it when it comes around again. I must say though, I looked super cool in my acid wash Calvin Klein jeans and acid wash jean jacket with white leather fringe. Ah ... memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this post... love the looks!!!

    visit my blog... www.trendscolombia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete