Thursday, July 10, 2008

Long Time No Post.

So it has been far too long since I have posted. I've worked everyday this week and tomorrow is my first day off since last Friday. Where we last left off I had a huge amount of creative energy that needed to be put into a project. I didn't end up creating as much as I had wanted to that day but I did do a lot of inspiration searching and planning a couple of projects. You can see some of my more recent stuff here.

I also ordered the Ali Edwards travel stamps from Cocoa Daisy, very excited to get those. You can find them here.

In very exciting news, on Monday me and Siobhan went to the Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto for the John Mayer concert. It was AMAZING. Continuum has been one of my favorite albums since it came out and there is rarely a day that goes by when I don't listen to at least something from it. Recently I have been listening to the John Mayer Trio cd, so so cool. The show was amazing. Colbie Caillait opened for John and she was just as good (but I was there for John). Two very talented people one amazing show. The best night I've had in a long time. Very nice break.

I didn't end up taking very many pictures, the show was too good, but you can see some of my others at the Flickr link above. Good Good times.

J

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete