Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hi.


Just a quick hi. I'm heading out to wal-mart for a little bit, but I just wanted to tell you about my day yesterday.

Yesterday I spent the day at my Grandma's going through all of her old photo albums and scanning them onto my computer. She has a ton of old photo albums filled with pictures. I was there literally all day going through THOUSANDS of pictures dating all the way back to when she was a kid in the 1930s and -40s. After some inital scanner difficulties, I ended up scanning hundreds of photos (I will let you know the exact amount later).


Just as a side note: I love love love spending time with my grandparents, they are absolutely hilarious and just really great people. The two of them together are priceless. I wrote down a few things they said yesterday that will be going into my journal.

Anyways, needless to say, tonight I will be cropping and editing a very large amount of old photos. Tomorrow I will post some of my faves. (So much for my homework that I was going to do this week)

What are you up to today?

xoxo Jer


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeremy, Just wanted to tell you that I Really enjoy looking at your work. I'm Angela from the RVA class....Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete