Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A New Banner

I realize I have been saying I plan on redoing my blog for the past, I dunno 6 months? Anyways it always just gets pushed to the back of my priority list and I’m ok with that. However today I just got the urge to make a quick new banner for this space I call my blog.  I don’t know how I feel about it but I’m going to keep it. I feel like it may just be the whole change of it – I had the last banner for just over 1 year so I’ll give it some time to grow on me. Maybe the new banner will give me the kick I need to get the rest of this place updated.

Today i spent the day bumming around home watching the Olympics. Normally I have nothing to do with sports but the Olympics turn me into a die-hard sports fan. It doesn’t matter what sport it is I am watching it. ha. Tomorrow I will start my list of things I need to get done before the end of the week when I head back to school quite possibly intermingled with a generous amount of Olympic watching.

Tomorrow I will be back with a blog about John Mayer on Saturday night.

xo Jer

Ps I love you:

I may or may not have listened to this song over and over again on repeat for the past three days. It features three of my faves ever – Jeremy Larson, Stacy Dupree (of Eisley) and Darren King (of MuteMath) so its no surprise how I love it so. You can download this beauty for free right here – my life is complete.

3 comments:

  1. Love the new banner! and I have been listening to that song a lot the past couple days too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. reallllly love the banner. you should def keep it. : ) and i love your blog (found via elsie).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog banner! You totally have to keep it - and you should be proud of it! :)

    ReplyDelete