Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hello September.

So I'm all moved into the new apartment, slowly getting myself unpacked and ready for school. Classes start on thursday so for now I'm just enjoying my few days off.

Unfortunately our internet isn't working so this won't be a long post considering I'm stealing someone's internet. Hopefully later in the week I will be able to post some pictures of the apartment. I'm thinking that it will take a good amount of time for me to get everything in my room and around the place to where I want it to be, to make it comfy. Its already looking good but I think I'll be making small changes throughout the course of the year. I'm excited to see what this space will become in time.

Also, September is here which means that fall is coming, the best season there is. Very excited for the fall season to arrive.

Have a good day.

Jeremy

1 comment:

  1. hey I found ur blog though a post on elsie's blog. I review a lot of her products on my website http://www.theeverydayscrapper.com/ I thought you migh be interested since I am a college scrapper as well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete