Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello Friends.

Hello Blogger Friends.

I am settling back into the school routine and in between homework and homework I'm stopping by for a quick little post. I got this idea from Britney Mellen's blog here. It is currently under construction but it always has some really good stuff. I thought this was such a good way to document the little details about the right now.

Swooning Over: These Pictures . This is Jamie Waters (of CK and TwoPeas fame) and her husband's photography site. They shoot weddings and do it beautifully. There is always some good eye candy here.

Drinking: An iced cappucino from CoffeeTime (better than you'd think)

Listening To: Coldplay's Viva la Vida - almost literally have not stopped listening to it since i bought it (over a month ago) its just that good.

Working On: being a better blogger amongst all of my homework.

Wearing: a new pair of jeans from ae. my andy warhol vintage camera tee and a vest (my current obsession)

Saving Pennies For: Nothing in particular, just generally saving my pennies. oh the life of a student.

Waiting For: The weekend. going home for my cousin's wedding (love weddings) which will be a nice break from all the school that has been taking up all my time these past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment