Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lovelies.

Hi.

So it has been a while but I don't really feel like I have a ton of things to say. School is busy, but good busy. As if I would opt to take an extra class when I already have a full course load, but who could pass this opportunity up? Not me. 5 projects a week for 6 weeks put on by this sweet girl? I had to be a part of it.

I have literally been entranced by her work ever since I first saw her layout in the fresh face section of CK back in October 2005. Everything she does is super inspired and in turn is even more inspiring. I love Elsie the scrapbooker, Elsie the photographer, Elsie the designer, and most recently Elsie the painter. Here is a little ode to this huge influence behind my personal creative journey.

You can see all of these and more on her Flickr page, it is always good for some inspirational eye candy.

The first week of her class was so amazing, I haven't gotten down to making anything from it yet but I can't wait to get started on some of the projects. I can only imagine that it gets better from here on in, which is hard to imagine since the first week was great. This girl's ideas are no short of genious, and she is truly gifted.

I am off to bed. Class tomorrow at 10 with a long day ending at 5.

xoxo Jer

1 comment:

  1. love your photo ode to elsie! (she really is awesome, huh.)

    ReplyDelete