Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Oh My. . .

Where does the time go? I honestly cannot believe that it is already the end of November. Seriously, it seems like I just started this school year last week and I'm already almost done first semester. Exams start in a week in a half and I am having the hardest time figuring out where the time has gone. Anyways, moving on.

I am seriously loving Elsie's class. I have been so inspired by the projects and the creative energy of all of the other people in the class. You should really take a look at the Flickr group where everyone is posting their work. So so inspiring. What are you waiting for? Check it out. In regards to the flying time I haven't had a lot of opportunities to have a really good craft session and tackle some of these projects, but I did have time to rediscover my love of Perler beads. Seriously these are so much fun to play with and I haven't for a really, really long time. It was so fun to sit down one night and play around with them. This is the little cutie that I came up with that night.
Seriously, how fun is that? I think I over ironed it but meh, I love love love it. I got some supplies to make some of the other projects from the class so far so I'm hoping to find some time to tackle them this week.
Also, I was searching around flickr and found this layout by Katie (whose Flickr page is actually now here) and i was so inspired by it I created my whole How To post over at The Everyday Scrapper about it. Go over and check it out. This is the layout I made for the post.


Even after a week, it is still up on my bulletin board. I don't feel like its finished, it feels like there is something missing, but i'm not sure what. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
This is what I have been up to but I am now going to head off to bed. I have class tomorrow and then I am going out for lunch with some friends from my class.

xoxo Jer

No comments:

Post a Comment