Monday, August 23, 2010

1998.

98The mush cut, the cowlick front and centre, the purple thermal, sweet glasses. Yup, 1998 was a good look for me. I was especially attractive when the glasses slid down to the end of my nose.

If you follow me on twitter you may have seen I had some adventures in scrapbooking using really old product. I am hoping tomorrow brings some nice light so I can photograph said craftiness.

Ps. I love you.imageimage Rococo. Sprawl I & II*. Love.  Enough said.

Photos via.

*Disclaimer. These favourite tracks change frequently. Chances are they’ll be different tomorrow. Oh hell, who am I kidding, they’ll probably be different later tonight. What can I say, I don’t like to play favourites.

1 comment:

  1. A) That hair and ensemble is awesome.

    and

    B) I cannot get enough of that damn album. My favorite was Suburban War for awhile but I think it's We Used to Wait now. Maybe?

    ReplyDelete