Friday, August 27, 2010

Have you Heard?

Yesterday while I was out and about I saw a number of awesome things including a tape dispenser shaped like what else? but a cassette tape!! Sadly I didn’t purchase that but I did purchase a new magazine. Cooler Magazine out of the UK is pretty much amazing. Visually, its one of the prettiest/coolest magazines I’ve ever laid eyes on and given my slight magazine addiction that number is pretty high. Think Nylon but for with more surf/snowboarding content depending on the season.

Basically I want you to go out and check out this magazine but until then check out a bit of the June/July issue.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Pretty right?

Happy Friday. lovelove Jer

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, those images are so yummy. I've got a terrible magazine addiction. I'll buy an issue just for one pretty image.. it's kinda sad actually!

    ReplyDelete