Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Weekend Wedding.

This weekend I went home, only to then drive for 4 more hours to Peterborough for my cousin's wedding. I didn't mind however. 1- I really enjoy weddings & 2- I love seeing family that I don't get to see very often. The ceremony was lovely and the reception was absolutely gorgeous. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the weekend.
The weekend was so good, and I only wish that it was longer and I didn't have to rush back home to get back to school. Congratulations Doug and Tammara I wish you all the best in your marriage and the years ahead of you.

In other somewhat exciting news, I'm working on something very exciting that I've been looking to do for a while now and things are finally falling into place. Check in again later this week or early next week to find out the details. Until then, I'm off to bed to rest up for a full 7 hour day of classes tomorrow.

xoxo Jer

1 comment:

  1. Did you get the dress on http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/bridal_shops_dresses.html? I love the way it poofs out on the bottom. I want a dress like that on my wedding!

    ReplyDelete