Friday, October 03, 2008

News.

Here is the big news I promised would come later this week in my last post.

So for the past little while I've been looking out for positions on design teams hoping that there would be a call, or I would find a team that I felt like I would be a really great part of. So after searching for a while, Samantha contacted me on my blog to tell me about her site. Her site is called The Everyday Scrapper and it offers tips, how to's, inspiration, product review's etc. all for the 'everyday scrapper'. The best thing about Samantha is that she is a college student herself.

So after checking out the site a few times Samantha posted a call for a web assistant. The applicant needed to be able to make at least one post a week, a scrapper, be able to think of topics for new posts, and someone who is able to help decorate the site (banners, tabs etc.). This is exactly what I was looking for all this time. I applied to the call and a couple of days later Samantha contacted me and offered me the position at her site.

Long story short, I am now on the team at The Everday Scrapper and I'm so excited. Samantha really wants to revamp the site over the next year and really try to put it out there for everyone to see. I'm so excited about where Samantha and I will be able to take this site. I will be posting a How To post every Thursday [ish ;) ] and hopefully I will be designing a new banner and some tabs for the content of the site.

So come on over and check us out at The Everyday Scrapper there is a ton of good information over there and we would be glad to have you.

If you have any ideas of something you'd like to see in a How To post, send me an email at jeremyk123@hotmail.com I would love to hear your ideas.

I'm having a low key night, with homework and a couple of movies. My roomate is out with her family this weekend so I'm here on my own for a quiet weekend. The city will be super busy beause it is homecoming weekend around here so I may be holed up in the apartment for the course of the weekend. What are you up to this weekend?

xoxo Jer

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog via The Everyday Scrapper and totally love it! Can't wait to see what you bring to the site :)

    ReplyDelete